Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Uncle Chik Chaq and Brah

Uncle Chik Chaq and Brah have related to each other the day that they met in Bank Wood. They are both homeless story tellers that love to talk and laugh together. They typically sit on a park bench waiting for any random person that will hear one of their stories of there past. Uncle Chik Chaq and Brah met when Brah came to Bank Wood from Barbados, They instantly related because of their societal status and talkitive personalities. Uncle Chik Chaq showed the younger Brah the ropes of Bank Wood by showing him the tricks on how to live the homeless life style that they were both stuck in. From that time on Brah and Uncle Chik Chaq are almost inseparable. Brah is the only person in the whole town that knows something deeper than the stories Uncle Chik Chaq tells.

1 comment:

Barishnakov said...

As I sped about on my vespa in Bankwood, I saw a mangy looking old man. He waved me down and told me that everyone called him Uncle Chik-Chaq, and made sure to tell me it was with a q, he then started telling me the most bizarre story I have ever heard. He ranted about how a god damn horse got in his petunias once and tore his garden up. I asked him where he lived and he replied that he had no real home and that he was constantly wandering. I asked him how he could have had a garden of petunias if he had no home, he paused looked as if he was in thought, and with greater speed than I had imagined possible from this gangly looking man, bit my wrist.
I then hit him on the head with my helmet and he ran away screaming about the communists.